Huron Commodities Inc., celebrating over 30 years in business, continues to achieve success by integrating advanced innovative leadership in agriculture with insightful and effective marketing solutions. This is an exciting opportunity to positively impact a first-in-class agricultural commodities trading and export company.
Join the Logistics team at HCI and together foster strong customer relationships and accomplish in a global market.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, this role works closely with the Logistics and Merchandising team members as well as our highly valued customers. You will gain knowledge and become familiar with the transportation industry, customs declaration, and inventory management & distribution. Responsible for organizing export transportation, preparing and recording shipping documentation and actively maintaining trade relationships and ensuring the highest level of customer service and accuracy.
The successful applicant will have:
- Completed a College Diploma, University Degree or equivalent
- 2+ years work related experience; agricultural background an asset
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize, goal orientation and teamwork
- Deep interpersonal skills in leadership, critical thinking, negotiating and decision- making
- Produce a high degree of accuracy with emphasis on quality and attention to detail
This position will attract a motivated individual qualified to confidently engage in the operational duties from day one. Huron Commodities Inc. offers a first-rate benefits package, competitive compensation and incentive program, as well as year round staff social events.
To further explore the possibility of this exceptional opportunity, please submit your resume with references and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31, 2020.