Grain Facility Lead Hand – Ingersoll Location
Huron Commodities Inc., celebrating over 35 years in business, continues to achieve success in agriculture with insightful and effective marketing solutions. This is an opportunity to join a first-in-class agricultural commodities trading and export company as part of the Processing team at our Ingersoll location – afternoon shift.
Reporting to the Facility Manager and overseeing grain processing and packaging operations, this role works closely with internal Facility Operators and Logistics team members as well as our highly valued producers. Responsible for receiving and processing food grade soybeans; ensure the highest level of quality product and customer service. Training provided for forklift operation and knowledge for basic maintenance of equipment. Afternoon shift; Monday to Thursday.
The successful applicant will have:
- 2+ years’ work-related experience; grain handling and/or valid forklift licence an asset
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize duties
- Flexibility to work extended hours during busy periods
- Produce a high degree of accuracy with emphasis on quality and attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills and willingness to accept responsibility
This position will attract a motivated individual qualified to confidently engage in the operational duties from day one. Huron Commodities Inc. offers a first-rate benefits package, competitive compensation, and incentive program, as well as year-round staff social events.
To further explore the possibility of this exceptional opportunity, please submit your resume with references and cover letter to email@example.com by April 1, 2023.